Digital Product Manager 2018-present
- Provide clear product direction and alignment with development and content teams.
- Work with design and creative leads to produce UX and IA solutions.
- Conduct competitive analysis and research on best practice, track site performance via data and user feedback.
- Identify objectives to support the overall mission and vision of the website.
- Prioritize the backlog to balance business priorities, user needs, and creative solutions.
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand and communicate the diverse needs of the organization.
- Document use cases and job stories, test and coordinate Sprint deployments for new features.
- Balance and support empathy for user with needs of business stakeholders.
Digital Content Strategist, 2015-2018
- Support and lead strategy, creation, and management of content for the Pega Community.
- Utilize data and trends to forecast user needs and enhance digital experience.
- Collaborate with UX, development, writers, designers, and video producers in order to drive holistic vision of the site.
- Served as lead for major site redesign and migration.
- Manage team’s development backlog, sprint and release planning, ticket triaging and testing (Jira).
Contributing Writer, 2007 -present
- Pitch and research timely stories to various publications.
- Interview sources, fact check, transcribe interviews, and make revisions based on editorial feedback.
- Have been published in Marie Claire, Vanity Fair, StarTrek.com, Bustle, Paste, Real Simple, Women’s Health, and more.
Intellectual Property Project Manager, Music, Fine Arts, and Foreign Languages 2013-2015
- Managed licensing and delivery of assets for up to 70 media projects per copyright year.
- Assisted in content development for products, collaborated with stakeholders, tracked budget and schedule, monitored acquisition process, facilitated with artist relations.
- Lead management meetings, updated departmental processes for streamlined production, monitored media quality.
Associate Producer 2009-2013
- Managed production and execution of digital learning projects for clients such as Weekly Reader, McGraw-Hill, National Geographic, and Highlights Magazine.
- Directed recording sessions, engineered and edited audio, edited video, updated XML and CSS for weekly changes..
- Managed upgrade of Weekly Reader 2.0 product launch, including scope and management of design and development.
- Managed assistants, directed and scheduled talent, negotiated contracts and casting.
Audio and Music Licensing Associate, 2011- 2012
Harvard University, Harvard Extension School, Cambridge, MA (Graduate Certificate)
Learning Design and Technology, May 2021
Emerson College, Boston, MA (BA 2009; 3.8 GPA)
Media Production, Music
- Additional courses through ProArts Consortium & Berklee College of Music.
- Senior project: Film Score Semiotics
Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University Copyrightx, 2015
Scrum Master 101 Course 2016
- Pine Street Inn: women’s toiletries drive
- AIDS Action Committee: raised $2,000 as single participant in 2019 and 2021
- BookPALS (SAG Foundation) at Massachusetts General Hospital Pediatrics, 2014-2016
- Pegasystems: Board of Directors Grant, 2018 and 2019
- Pegasystems: Global Customer Service appreciation award, 2016
- Vitalsource: MITX Awards 2010
- Emerson College: Gold Key Honors Society
- Emerson College: Three year recipient of Hal & Tillie Mady Scholarship