Dedicated to using digital media as a platform to enhance
learning, healthcare, and the arts.
Digital Content Strategist, Creative, 2015-present
● Support and help lead strategy, creation, and management of content for Pega’s community site, the PDN.
● Manage digital development team’s backlog, sprint and release planning (Agile), triage tickets as needed.
● Collaborate with video producers as web series host, assist with video scripts and video experience.
● Manage product release process for the technical documentation team’s digital presence.
● Create content authoring best practices for Drupal website and workflow, launched new Pega blog and managed editorial.
● Primary role for shaping vision of the site, design and taxonomy updates and improving usability.
Contributing Writer, 2007 -present
- Pitch and research timely stories to various publications.
- Interview sources, fact check, transcribe interviews, and make revisions based on editorial feedback.
- Work closely with editors and site directors to maintain timeliness and voice of work.
- Have been published in Marie Claire, Vanity Fair, Bustle, Paste, Real Simple, Women’s Health, and more.
Intellectual Property Project Manager, 2013-2015
● Managed licensing and delivery of assets for up to 70 media projects per copyright year.
● Assisted in content development for products, collaborated with stakeholders, tracked budget and schedule, monitored acquisition process, facilitated with artist relations.
● Lead management meetings, updated departmental processes for streamlined production, monitored media quality.
Associate Producer/Freelance Audio Producer, 2012-2013
● Directed recording sessions, engineered and edited audio, edited and created XML and CSS files for content.
● Produced Flash and HTML5 products for English, French, German, and Spanish titles. Delivered via CMS/LMS.
● Clients included McGraw-Hill, National Geographic, and Highlights Magazine.
PA/Associate Producer, November 2009 to 2011
● Promoted to Associate Producer from Production Assistant after 11 months, produced MITX Award winning interactive media project, Weekly Reader.
● Worked with developers and designers to create 2.0 version of Weekly Reader Digital.
● Engineered and directed recording sessions, tested audio functionality in eBooks, edited video, html, XML, and more.
● Managed assistants, directed and scheduled talent, negotiated contracts and casting.
Audio and Music Licensing Associate, October 2011-May 2012
- Focused on production and development for mobile apps, Disney Spotlight and Soulo.
- Coordinated music and sound licensing with Disney, Sony, EMI, and Universal.
- Worked with Artist Relations Director for content decisions
Emerson College, Boston, MA (BA 2009; 3.8 GPA)
Media Production, Music
- Additional courses through ProArts Consortium & Berklee College of Music.
- Senior project: Film Score Semiotics
- Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University Copyrightx, 2015
- Scrum Master 101 Course 2016
- Friends of Watertown Music volunteer
- Volunteer at Hollis Brookline High School Career Faire
- Emerson College Gold Council
- BookPALS (SAG Foundation) at Massachusetts General Hospital Pediatrics, 2014-2016
- MITX Awards 2010
- Gold Key Honors Society
- Three year recipient of Hal & Tillie Mady Scholarship at Emerson College
Mac OS X Operating Systems, Windows Operating Systems, Final Cut, Reaper, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Notepad++ (and most text editing apps), FTP, CMS, XML, HTML, CSS, Jira, Drupal. Content Management, LMS, Drupal, Jira, Agile and Scrum, Content Strategy, Writing, Editing, Producing and Directing, Audio Editing, Website Administration, Community Outreach, Storytelling, Public Speaking, e-Learning, Content Authoring, User Experience, Creative Storytelling, Project Management. LANGUAGE SKILLS Conversational French. Have worked on language projects for English, German, Spanish, French, and Italian. Familiarity with Farsi.