Digital Product Manager, 2019-current
Digital Content Strategist, 2015-2019
- Provide clear product direction and alignment with development and content teams
- Work with design and creative leads to produce UX and IA solutions
- Conduct competitive analysis and research on best practice, as well as design and strategy that pushes the envelope for innovation and technology
- Track site performance via data and user feedback
- Identify objectives to support overall mission and vision of the website
- Prioritize the backlog to balance business priorities, user needs, and creative solutions
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand and communicate the diverse needs of the organization
- Document use cases and job stories, test and coordinate Sprint deployments for new features
- Balance and support empathy for user with needs of business stakeholders
Contributing Writer, 2007 -present
- Pitch and research timely stories to various publications.
- Interview sources, fact check, transcribe interviews, and make revisions based on editorial feedback.
- Have been published in Marie Claire, Vanity Fair, Bustle, Paste, Real Simple, Women’s Health, and more.
Intellectual Property Project Manager, 2013-2015
- Managed licensing and delivery of assets for up to 70 media projects per copyright year.
- Assisted in content development for products, collaborated with stakeholders, tracked budget and schedule, monitored acquisition process, facilitated with artist relations.
- Lead management meetings, updated departmental processes for streamlined production, monitored media quality.
Associate Producer 2009-2013
- Managed production and execution of digital learning projects for clients such as Weekly Reader, McGraw-Hill, National Geographic, and Highlights Magazine.
- Directed recording sessions, engineered and edited audio, edited video, updated XML and CSS for weekly changes..
- Managed upgrade of Weekly Reader product to 2.0 version, including work with design and development team and management of project scope.
- Managed assistants, directed and scheduled talent, negotiated contracts and casting.
- 2010 MITX Award received Applied Technology, Weekly Reader Interactive Digital Editions.
Audio and Music Licensing Associate, 2011- 2012
- Focused on production and development for mobile apps, Disney Spotlight and Soulo.
- Coordinated music and sound licensing with Disney, Sony, EMI, and Universal.
- Worked with Artist Relations Director for content decisions
- Coordinated audio department’s efforts for digital downloads and product deployment
Harvard Extension School, Cambridge, MA (Graduate Certificate, expected 2021)
Learning Design and Technology
Emerson College, Boston, MA (BA 2009; 3.8 GPA)
Media Production, Music
- Additional courses through ProArts Consortium & Berklee College of Music.
- Senior project: Film Score Semiotics
- Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University Copyrightx, 2015
- Scrum Master 101 Course 2016
- Friends of Watertown Music volunteer
- Volunteer at Hollis Brookline High School Career Faire
- Emerson College Gold Council
- BookPALS (SAG Foundation) at Massachusetts General Hospital Pediatrics, 2014-2016
- Pegasystems: Global Customer Service appreciation award, 2016
- Vitalsource: MITX Awards 2010
- Emerson College: Gold Key Honors Society
- Emerson College: Three year recipient of Hal & Tillie Mady Scholarship